Currently working in Talabat (in Dubai, UAE office) which is an online food ordering company, under Agile culture using C# (.NET Core), SQL Server, Circle CI and other tools on the Grocery Fulfillment team.
Previously worked on BS2 bank, for an year and a half. During this period, participated on two teams (PIX and B2B) developing the PIX (Brazilian Instant Payments system), also developing APIs and Open Banking integrations, direct contact with B2B clients, regulatory agencies, other banks and technical teams to provide the best solution for both sides! Using .NET Core, SQL Server, RabbitMQ supported by DDD architecture, SOLID, DRY & KISS principles.
I am excited to contribute my strengths and proficiency in innovation toward your team efforts. As an extroverted and personable communicator with a proven track record in technical writing, my focus on building strong professional relationships has been a valuable asset throughout my career.
Web developer well experienced with C# and JS (both, frontend and backend with NodeJS), working with financial services, e-commerce, integrations, web and desktop solutions since 2012.
I have also worked with PHP since 2007 for freelance jobs.
Check out some projects I worked on:
- Integration with Western Union for remittance across countries.
- Digital wallet (payments, transfers, remittance, balance, statement, mobile top-up, credit card).
- PIX - Brazilian Instantly Payments System (SPI/PIX - BACEN).
- OpenBanking and BaaS - Banking as a Service.
- Microservices using gRPC for communication intra-process.
- Distributed systems using RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka.
- Gateway integrations with MaxiPago, Adyen and PayPal.
- OnBoarding and Internet Banking projects for B2B customers.
- Vitrine do Artesanato (integration) - e-commerce.
- VTEX e-commerce PaaS (integration).
- Sankhya ERP (management, analysis, integration).
- Vitrine do Artesanato Digital - digital video platform (development).
- Vitrine do Artesanato na TV - digital video content portal (development).
- Canal do Artesanato - subscription learning platform (development).
- Zendesk (integration).
- SAP (integration).
- Database (management).
- Agile methodologies.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- General web development.
- Some integrations libraries in C#, PHP, Rust and JS, available at https://github.com/guibranco.
(food ordering services | +1000 employees) May/2021 - Now Software Engineer / .NET Developer
Working on Grocery Fulfillment team.
(financial services | +500 employees) May/2021 - Now Software Engineer / NodeJS Developer
Working on the Open Banking project inside FCamara group.
(financial services | +800 employees) Feb/2021 - May/2021 (4 months) Software Engineer / .NET Developer
Remotely working for Grace Kennedy Group, the biggest financial & food group in Jamaica and Caribbean area.
- Remittance integration with Western Union
- Digital wallet system
- Building APIs with C# (.NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5), using CosmosDB, Entity Framework Core, Application Insights
- Agile culture & cerimonies using Scrum and Kanban over Azure DevOps
(e-commerce platform | +6k employees) Dec/2020 - May/2021 (6 months) Software Engineer / .NET Developer
Allocated in Farfetch, a leading global platform in the luxury fashion online market.
- Being part of Search & Scouts team
- Development of improvements in the search services of the platform
- Development solutions using Kafka, Cassandra, C# (.NET Core), Elastic Search
- Agile culture & cerimonies using Scrum and Kanban over Jira
(financial services | +2k employees) July/2019 - Jan/2021 (1 year and 7 months) Software Engineer / .NET Developer
Allocated in BS2 bank, a digital bank company.
- Implementation of PIX (Brazilian Instantly payments - BACEN)
- Development of API banking product (https://devs.bs2.com) - BaaS
- Development of open banking project
- Development of APIs using .NET Core, Dapper, Entity Framework and DDD
- Development of distributed systems using RabbitMQ
- Deploy and development using Docker containers
- Supporting clients in integration process
- Agile culture & cerimonies using Scrum and Kanban over Team Foudantion Services (TFS) and Azure DevOps
(fashion company | +16k employees Brazil / +50k employees worldwide) Dec/2018 - June/2019 (7 months) System Analyst / Backend developer / Fullstack developer
Allocated in C&A Modas, a worldwide fashion company with more than 50 thousand employees around the world. Only in Brazil has more than 16,000 direct employees
- Development of integrations solutions using Zendesk, SAP, Oracle and other internal systems
- Automation of payment/refund process using Adyen gateway
- Automation of process using .NET Core
- Develop new features and APIs using NodeJS (Express & HAPI)
- Develop of an unified library in .NET Core to be used internally by all teams, with commons & utils needs
- Agile culture & cerimonies using Scrum and Kanban over Jira
(content producer / online retail seller | +100 employees) Jan/2016 - Nov/2018 (3 years) Development Coordinator
Responsible for the in-house projects of the IT department.
- Coordinate/support third party associates
- Deploy SOLID principles in projects
- Implement and evangelize CI/CD methodologies
- Development of integrations solutions
- Development of REST APIs for mobile apps
- Coordinate the development of a CRM system
- DevOps culture
- Agile culture & cerimonies using Scrum and Kanban over Trello and RunRun.It
Development of paid subscription platform, integration with services and APIs, resource management.
- Development of REST APIs and MVC projects using .NET stack
- Integration with VTEX (REST API and SOAP WebService)
- Integration with payment gateway (MaxiPago)
- Management of triggers and procedures in SQL Server databases
- Disaster management and automated backup plans for SQL Server / Windows service and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Develop content platforms, video portals.
- Development of video portals using MVC with Microsoft stack
- Planning, modeling, implementation and process documentation - ERP
- Requirements gathering
- Monitoring and management of SQL Server
Main help desk and support.
- Development of e-mails marketings
- Formatting, maintenance and installation of micro-computers(Windows and Linux Ubuntu)
- General software installation and configuration
- Development of system (VB.NET) for management of digital PBX (Total IP)
- Development of new features, tools and bug fixes in existing projects (classic ASP and PHP)
Work as a freelancer developer/consultant.
- Acting as an independent consultant for some companies that integrate with VTEX (e-commerce platform)
- One-off jobs, as a freelancer, using C#, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS and also JS for frontend
- Building integrations between systems using C#
Analysis and systems development.
Computer assembly & maintenance and network course.
- Portuguese - Native / Bilingual Proficiency.
- English - Full Professional Proficiency.
- Spanish - Limited Working Proficiency.
Some of my hobbies
View this photo on Instagram.
Today we are leaving Москва, I just want to say that this is a wonderful city, a remarkable country, receptive and friendly people! A great trip experience!!! спасибо Thanks for all that since the first day here, who that tried to help us, even dosen't speaking English, done the best to understand us and comprehend what we need. We loved make new friends! Even if we are 12k KM away, we will always be friends! For sure I'll come back again, wish this happen soon. To all my friends from Russia, when you want to visit Brasil just let me know! До встречи в Бразилии, Катаре или по всему миру! @avf_83 @innafom @leanka_cake @fatfaceanya @anatolee @manovellotaksun @nushhhk @aliisha___8 @andreimalochnik @nastya_romashka11 @tikhomirov359 @middlefingercyril Obrigado, thanks, спасибо!✌ #Русский #Москва #новыедрузья #BraRus #fifaworldcup2018 #newFriends #vaiBrasil